Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project #1: Fiery and Cheery Aprons!

So, this is the very first sewing project I attempted. Without an actual pattern, I used an existing apron of mine and "shrank" it down to a size that would fit my boys. They both picked out their fabric, which I zoomed in on (above) . . . and I'd have to say that the fabric they each chose reflects their personalities. Ty is usually sweet and cheery, while Mitchell can be like a blue flame at times.

The boys wear these aprons with pride, and are constantly finding a reason to wear them. That makes me glad!

P.S. If you want to see the picture enlarged, just double-click on it.

2 comments:

  1. blue flame... heh heh... nice one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, you did it! and look at you without a pattern! go girl! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete